A young girl who stands by her willpower. She's got a calm, shiny and generous attitude for those ones she loves and cares. She thinks the world is entirely made of beautiful things. Although appearing innocent and good to Yuri, Tabuki, and her parents she has no mercy when it comes to those who would harm the world. As seen when she goes to stop Sanetoshi from destroying the world, telling him she would banish him and send him into oblivion, language that she never used with Yuri or Tabuki. Couple this with the fact that she is the true identity of the Princess of the Crystal, and there may be more to her than what was shown.
She was good friends with Tabuki and it is alluded that he had feelings for her. At the very least she expected them to have a future together, considering the dedication Ringo has to persuing Tabuki on her sister's behalf even going as far writing "Project M" in Momoka's Diary.
Despite Yuri's rejection towards her, Momoka tried all her best to demonstrate that their friendship was a true one, thus sacrificing herself to protect Yuri's life.
It seems that Sanetoshi and Momoka had a fateful encounter in the past. He was in love with her but she rejected him. Spoilers: actually they ended being rivals because of her diary; he wanted to destroy the diary and the world and Momoka wanted to save all the people so they sealed each other with a spell from their own magic, thus splitting Momoka's soul into the two peguin hats and Sanetoshi's into the two black bunnies (Shirase and Souya).
- "Momoka" can be literally translated as "Peach Girl" in Japanese.
- She is the true entity of the Princess of the Crystal.
- Her spirit was split into two and became the two penguin hats.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Official site's Episode 12 synopsis writes: "March 20th, 16 years ago. Many people died in the subway bombing that occurred that day. Among the victims was Ringo’s older sister, Momoka, who had just turned 10." The math: 1995 (Date of birth) - 10 (age) = 1985
- ↑ Ringo's birthday and the day Momoka died.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Penguindrum Station by expanding it..|